Monday, December 5, 2022

Stupid - just stupid

Monday, December 5, 2022

oldbearnews editor
I know - I know

 

I am not a "high" thinker!! Not by any stretch of the imagination.  Rather, as once told - "a realist". Just a simpleton person here!

Anyhow - saw this on the net the other day - still can't get my head around this - how a supposedly renown News Service could run such a stupid line :

 









I mean - lets change some words round - make it - urm

Elon Musk could threaten free food give away's on Twitter- by allowing people to give away free food! Literally!!!!  

ON what level does this work?????

I wiki-ed Free Speech - here is the link - please educate me where the CNN headline fits in with this!!! 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech




Have fun! bear print

0 Leave ur comment here :

 
◄Design by Pocket