Friday, October 31, 2008

Brodies new outfit

Friday, October 31, 2008
Wohoo - Cub camp coming up, leaving in about 7 hours time- and it's likely to rain - yay!!

Brodie got some material for a new outfit - so he is and can be part of the troop at Staveley camp (Jan 09). He's got a new scarf and I will make him a bandanna. Wonder if I should make one for me too? Pic's will follow once he's been kitted out.

Nov is gonna be busy - camp this weekend/ Family get together next weekend/ Pre stavely camp the following weekend (3 nights) and AGM the weekend after. And 5 days after that we invade Europe! Wohooooooo
Be Good - have fun!!
PB


PS. Jaymo_Black - seeing you gonna camp with us - I like my dishes really, really clean, and all leaders like their drinks HOT!!!!! :)

0 Leave ur comment here :

 
◄Design by Pocket