Saturday, October 16, 2021

Hearing God????

Saturday, October 16, 2021

oldbearnews editor


 

 

Howdy

 

I do remember Don Camillo having lots of conversations with Christ from the Cross. Quite a lively discussions at times! Challenging at times as well as affirming! Those were the days!

Anyhow - I made mine - it is Purple-Heart / White Pine and Rimu trim!

(The trinity) !!!!

However I have not heard any Perls of wisdom's coming from the cross - and just realized - 

MAYBE 

it is because there is no Christ on the cross?!?!?!!

Hmmmmmmm

This of course would require an expert opinion! Who to ask????

Anyhow - I am really pleased how this turned out!!! I was going to to either sell it or give away to a worthy cause! Sadly there is no market for it in NZ and - it has grown on me to the point, I would find it impossible to give away!!! 

And you never know - I might hear the voice after all - ae Don Camillo?!?!?!

 

bear printHave fun! 





PS:  Maybe I am not a good listener?????

0 Leave ur comment here :

 
◄Design by Pocket