Friday, November 21, 2008

Camping nights - special

Friday, November 21, 2008
This will freak out Jorja - so I will put this up with pleasure!

Did some adding the other day - and discovered that I have a tent buddy I shared a tent with 75 times. Told you Jorja that we have a special relationship! (FaceBook! :P)
Some of the more memorable nights where hunkering down in a car park on the west coast listening to the thundering rain and canceling the hike. Then who can forget the the swimming pool outside our gateway on Fielding Jamboree?????
These days I camp with a vacuum-cleaner. (For medical reasons)
Hehehehe gimme more power. . .. .

Our scouts get a special camping night badge when they achieve certain targets eg 50 or 75 or 100. Here is a image of my 100 nights camping.

click here ---> 100 night camping badge

I do know some who have done more then 500 nights in scouting - wohoooo.

1 Leave ur comment here :

Jaymo_Black said...

me holds myself back from making a comment

 
◄Design by Pocket