Thursday, April 16, 2009

Autumn in New Zealand

Thursday, April 16, 2009

















I just LOVE Autumn - especially in New Zealand. It is why I chose that header - albeit a Microsoft photo.
I should have googled Autumn in New Zealand - and I would have had some more stunning images to choose from.
Anyhow I just love this time of the year -
So rich in colour and tone.
The air so crisp and getting cooler.
The smell . . . ahhh the smell

You really have to come here and see it to believe it.

























I can't express it any better then with either song - there is

Louis Armstrong - "What a wonderful world"
and my current favorite song -
Eva Cassidy - "How can I keep from singing".

Hm let me see if I can find a u-tube clip of her!




Song lyrics | How Can I Keep From Singing? lyrics

0 Leave ur comment here :

 
◄Design by Pocket