Sunday, January 3, 2010

My new Harley Davidson

Sunday, January 3, 2010
Recently we drove up for the day to Hanmer and ended up walking up the little hill (after the rather filling luncheon we had in a lovely picnic place!!) and also did the traditional soak in the Thermal pools

------> http://www.hanmersprings.co.nz/thermal/about/

- with another 5000 folks or so I might add. it sure gets crowded during the summer holidays!!
While cruizing towards the pools I saw my new Bike in a shop and of course just HAD to get this brand spanking new Harley Davidson!! A little 25th Wedding anniversary for Mamabear I think. Just need a helmet and a license and vroooooom vroooooom - away we go.

my new Harley DavidsonMy new harely davidson









Ahhhhhh schucks - its a little ONE-seater sporster!!! Now we have to do paper/scissor/rocks every time in order to work out who gets to ride it . . . . . . . . .

bear print

0 Leave ur comment here :

 
◄Design by Pocket