Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Labour of another kind

Wednesday, October 28, 2009
swordtail fish maleoldbear typingExcitement rippled through the local community. Seems other beings LABOURED this weekend too. I was feeding my fish the usual morning time when a teeny wee bopper showed his tiny wee face amongst the foliage. Yes folks we have one very proud swordtail fish daddy - and I have counted three offspring (so far). They were happily cruising amongst the Java sword plants and are incredibly hard to spot.

Now how to keep my silvershark from eating the young and vulnerable????
Do I need to intervene in nature and start a re-housing project for some social "undesirables"???? Lets have a sub-committee meeting on that. :)


Post script - This morning (Thurs 29 Oct) during feeding time I saw 5 offspring competing for food - wohoooo

bear print

0 Leave ur comment here :

 
◄Design by Pocket