Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Walk about town with a canon

Wednesday, September 2, 2009
I decided to have a "Scout free" day today and treat myself. I grabbed my canon and went for a walk about in our lovely Hagley Park - and just snapped away. Below is a cross section of photos! ^^
The rest will go via Facebook I think. Hmmm come to think of it - 2 phone calls and one email later - I blew my "free" day, still I am reasonable happy with the pics and it was a lovely 5 km walk about town.














Yes folks - read all about it - plenty off daffy's planted here. I have to say - it is just stunning in spring time, and I saw at least 4 other folks doing the same thing - taking pictures. One even got married in the garden (check the Bride!)







Doh - slaps forehead - why did I not take Brodie with me and shoot her in the flowers!!!! Hmmmm Mamabear has a weeks holiday next week - wonder if I can persuade her to pose . . . .

The link - forgot to add the link - here it is ...
www.facebook.com/home/album/cherrytrees

0 Leave ur comment here :

 
◄Design by Pocket