Sunday, October 31, 2010

Lulu castagnette dream watch

Sunday, October 31, 2010
oldbearnews editor
Well sometimes good things come to those that wait - or in my case - I nearly got what I wanted. . . . .

After some bored hours I googled again for lulu castagnette watch and actually found a store that sells them via online etc.
* I dances a little victory dance*

Teeny weeny problem  -- they don't post outside Europe and I am not even sure how far inside Europe.  I do have some contacts over there and don't mind paying for it from here, as long as my family does  forward the package. Anyhow without further ado  here is the link to my dream lulu castagnette watch, a must have item!!

http://www.tictactime.co.uk/shopexd.asp?catalogid=96540

Cant wait - and Christmas is coming - wonder if I can treat myself . . . .
and successfully conclude a business transaction

The bear drools already in anticipation!!!!

bear print

0 Leave ur comment here :

 
◄Design by Pocket