Tuesday, July 21, 2009

stunning sunrise mark 2

Tuesday, July 21, 2009
fiery sunriseOk - so today I saw another rare stunning sunrise and since I had a spare 10 min and I grabbed my Canon 400D and wildly snapped away on different settings. I am so used to my trusty old Minolta 500 - all manual - and the various settings and how the various F-stops etc etc effect the final picture (making the sky lighter or darker - depending on the combo set). - and I really need to learn the new camera and its abilities . . .

I only had 10 min and then the light changed to a light yellow / sandy colour and from there to the "normal" daylight !! Here is the best of the best.
Of course what you see is only about 30% - you would have to add another full picture to its left and right of this one to get the full human sky view. Hmmmmm - maybe I do need a 12 mm lens after all . . . . . .

Ah well - back to work - yep despite the stunning sunrise it is only -1 degree Celsius - so defrost the car . . . .

0 Leave ur comment here :

 
◄Design by Pocket