Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Westcoast trip - the legend continues - part three

Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Ok so we had a lot of fun on the trip!
By the time I got home unpacked showered and generally caught up with the family it was late at night - and I checked my emails - had heaps of spam and a dozen or so genuine emails.
One stood out - and it was really nice to get this one - I copy and paste it here

Thanks L.

Hi, Reinhold, Rojer and Phil
Thankyou so much for letting me come on camp.
I really enjoyed it, the part I liked the most was when we went to the
Gold mine I liked the explosion and the black bubbles of Gold.
It was really well prepared and really, really, FUN!!!
Thanks. L.L.

says it all - really

hmmm there is another email - but THAT will have to wait till extreme giggles is on camp on Saturday.

0 Leave ur comment here :

 
◄Design by Pocket