Thursday, February 26, 2009

hot cute wee lulu computer

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Well you know - I have been pondering this for a while - in fact ever since we left Europe and got the Hot Little Lulu Castangette Cell phone.
Regular readers will recall that I so wanted to buy a lap topp PC and sadly to-date one simply cannot buy this. Sigh . . . .

Well as all good teddies should and can do - I remembered some ancient (scout) promise - something about being honest and truthful and resourceful - and well lets just say it's not what you know but WHO you know!!!! And I was so resourceful . . . .

Anyhow - some NZ $ 20 later I got this hot little number!!!
Isn't it just a perfect cute wee lulu computer??????
Yeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh


lulu castagnette computer

0 Leave ur comment here :

 
◄Design by Pocket