Thursday, November 6, 2008

PINKILICIOUS - lego Bricks

Thursday, November 6, 2008
Sigh - Mamabear will let me buy these so cool lego bricks - pink of course. $23 for 4 Gig is not a bad deal and they do look cool. I could in cooperate them into a Lego house design (or even better - into Micky's Millennium Falcon ) and sell it as a "smart" gadget??? :) AI - rocks!

However; - so sadly, I can only dream of buying this notebook -

www.sony.co.nz/products/product/computer/vaio-notebook/vgncs16gp.jsp

In pink of course!! My workplace was not impressed when I suggested we upgrade to this model! Can't understand why not!! :) Can you imagine me going to a Committee meeting and whipping this out to look up a file?? It would have matched the pink cellphone I nearly bought just to wind up one of my friends!! :)

No luck so far in hunting for a suitable material for Brodie - I will end up kitting him out with left overs if I don't find something suitable soon.


3 June 2010
supplementary entry --- saw those bricks again in the shops today - so thats nearly two years later and they now retail at $11!! almost worth buying another Lego brick usb pendrive and load the 600 Christmas songs on and use that during the month of advent in the car (which has a USB connection) ^^

0 Leave ur comment here :

 
◄Design by Pocket