Friday, November 7, 2008

Meet the Bear Family

Friday, November 7, 2008
teddy bear staircaseMeet the Gang! After taking this picture I found another 7 bears who were to shy to have their photo taken! Keen obeservers will note Brodie, James and Hami are wearing their scarves!







traveling teddy bearThe latest additions! This trio will fly out of NZ soon! Lucky them. Passport pics have been taken and Visa applications are sorted. Now how to avoid these endless discussions about Window seats????





sleeping with a teddy?One cant be to careful with some Scouting friends - all I said at the time, that I always go to bed with a teddy!!! - I did N O T indicate that I was sleeping IN one! :)

Still this is a much treasured souvenir from the Jamboree in Feilding!






teddy bear in a hot air balloon cross stitchThis is Mamabear's favorite!!
I made this one when the boys were still toddlers. Took about 4 month to make and cost more to frame then the entire cross stitch kit! This image works on so many levels! Don't you love the team work, hope, faith and pure enjoyment conveyed here??!!

0 Leave ur comment here :

 
◄Design by Pocket