Monday, November 17, 2008

More Camp Antics

Monday, November 17, 2008
a manly fairieEverybody CALM down - this is not what you think - although I have to admit there where some interesting camp antics and Sir G.H. does cut a rather dashing figure in his new outfit. I loved the comment from his own son attending the camp - quote "I no longer have a DAD!"
Jorja - just wait till the ballet tights arrive in the country! I am wondering if the Scouting Uniform review taskgroup should receive an image of this to consider the new outfit for all Scouting NZ members!!!! :-)

The Campfire set up! You should have seen it lit - flames where about 4 meters high and everyone moved back 5 meters! Scouts provided entertainment and songs. However - I could not help wonder if we should have had a sheep/pig on a spit while we where at it. Suffice to say that once the campfire had finished, and after 20 liters of water there were still hot embers left 20 hours later.


Will he or wont he fall in??? What do we have to do to make the journey across the lake more dangerous for him? When is my turn? Will I get wet? Can I swim?? Will this count towards my shower? Did I bring some pegs to hang up my wet clothes afterwards? Most importantly - will I look like a fool falling in??????? It should be noted that Papabear did make it (falling in that is).


old bear having a restAfter a hard days work - digging - swimming- story telling its time to sit down and wait for dinner to cook!
Eeeek look at the gray hair! I feel old now.





Mr Schick and his winning smile"Schick" (ex Mr Bishopdale-Harewood) - working hard on his smile. He's hoping to impress a good scouting woman at Staveley - and to be honest - with a smile like that - who could possibly resist him? (or is that an embarrassed smile for not bringing the promised claret???)
Ladies - he is available and for a fee of urm $ - - - - .-- or thereabouts I can introduce you. Regular pin-up boy, and rumor has it plenty of pictures are hanging in various rooms. (bummer - if I had a decent photoshop program I could have added a little bright * on his 3rd tooth top left . . . . .

1 Leave ur comment here :

Jaymo_Black said...

sorry for this ian

but the tootoo was a upgrade from the shorts :P


lol

oh fun times~!!!~

 
◄Design by Pocket