Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cpap 200 - my vacum-cleaner

Saturday, November 22, 2008
OK, for the smart of you - this is my "vacuum-cleaner" and it is a sleep machine. It works on continues positive air pressure (whence Cpap) and stops me from snoring. I had it for a year now and it works well. It also means I no longer scare the living daylight out from my tent buddy when I stop breathing during the night. Stoppages could be as long as 90 seconds -which I am sure you agree is not good. Sleep apnea is not much fun and leaves you continuously tired.
Anyhow - I am now tied to a power out let at night which makes camping more interesting or should that be challenging. Rumor has it that my power source will be used to recharge cellphones and other electric gadgets on the camps. I also acquired the nick of "Darth Vaderbear" or other combos of that (Bear Vader?) :-)
The whole thing ways about 3 kilos and I have a 20 kilo limit on the plane . . . . .
Along with the lappy and cellphone and digi camera - no room for clothes when going camping!!

0 Leave ur comment here :

 
◄Design by Pocket