Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Another PC set up

Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Well - this is the 4th pc formatted to Ubuntu standard - and amazingly - it actually works!! :) I can even log onto scoutlink - yah!! Joti 2009 watch out!!

Still waiting to kit out Brodie in his new Uniform! He got his scarve the other day but not his bandanna yet. Guess I have to sew that one soon!

Oooops - s o r r y lil ol smiley! Didn't mean to WAKE you up! Hugs dear - will u forgive me??? xox

Got Scouts tonight - Guy Fawkes night - and they wanted to blow up a teddy bear - so mean these kids! Wonder if I should bring my camera and snap them in the act??!! They certainly plan to have heaps of crackles and pops up in the air later!

Well better go and cook dinner - get changed etc :D

0 Leave ur comment here :

 
◄Design by Pocket